1950: Heribert and Marion Wolf moved to the small mountain farming village of Hinterglemm to set up the first ski school here.
1955: Heribert and Marion Wolf laid the foundations for the Stammhaus Wolf (original old block). The business quickly developed into the “Hotel Wolf” following redevelopment and extension work which took place on almost an annual basis.
1980: Heribert and Thomas Wolf set up the “Hotel Zur Dorfschmiede”.
1982: Heribert Wolf passed away.
1982/83: Thomas Wolf acquired the Hotel Pinzgauerhof and the “Mitarbeiterhaus Resl” staff quarters.
1990: An indoor pool with sauna and an underground parking garage were added to the Hotel Wolf.
1996: An indoor pool, bar and additional floor with nine extra rooms were added to the Dorfschmiede.
1998 + 2006: The Wolf family purchased the Hotel Vessely and Pension Spatz and transformed them into comfortable staff quarters for the ever-expanding Wolf team.
2008: Opening of the Hotel Alpine Palace in December.